Thursday, August 23, 2007

I just bought a huge and very, very expensive thing in which to store all of my beauty products...

That being said, I may not have a whole lot of new things to write about, so maybe I'll write about the things I already have.

I'm not very good at doing reviews. I can tell you if I think it sucks, and I can tell you if I think it's awesome, but other than that I'm not the best at describing things.

So, today I cut off all my hair and got glasses.

I am hair retarded. She made it look so easy... Now I'm not so sure what to do with it. I have all of the things she used, and I can sort of do the same things she did, but for some reason it doesn't look the same. It looks lopsided.

Damn it all, anyway. Who needs hair.

At least my nails look really nice. Not nice. Exquisite.

I'm currently wearing OPI Midnight in Moscow, which is nice but not really WOW. I need things to be WOW. I have a hard time settling for cool.

Speaking of cool, LANCOME LE MAGNETIQUE. OMFG. I should have taken pictures, and I will eventually, when I can find my camera. This stuff is awesome. I got so many compliments and "How did you do that, that's so cool!" comments. It is seriously cool. The weird thing about it is the second day the star looks a little less sharp, and the third day it's downright blurry. I wonder what causes that.

I'm mad that K wouldn't let me paint her nails. I bought her a whole bunch of nail stuff, cause I felt bad that she has crappy nails (her fault, she bites them, gets acrylics at a vietnamese chop shop and then chews them off). It doesn't seem like she appreciated the gesture. I shouldn't buy gifts for people. They never appreciate them. I bought her expensive things, too! Jerk.

On the upside, since she insisted on painting her own nails, they now look like crap. Less competition. Ha. Take that.

I really have nothing interesting to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers