Monday, November 5, 2007

I have issues.

I started packing this morning, and I decided to start with my bathroom. I packed three boxes full.... Full of only Isle of Eden scrubs.... Yikes...

It gave me this sick idea. I should take everything out and pile it in a big pile and roll around in it take a picture of it.

Maybe I will.

I've come to the stage of my life where I'm buying backups. Yes, it's gotten that bad. I have five full sized Bath and Body Works Red Hot Love Story showergels. Five CO Bigelow Almond Superb Body Cleansers. Now that I learned that MOR was discontinuing Gelato, boy, don't get me started on that one.

One thing I wish I had a backup of is Philip B. Nordic Wood hair and body wash. I won't make a joke about the name. I promise. This stuff is incredible. It's woodsy, snowy, foresty... Is foresty a word? I love the smell of juniper and pine. It's my Viking showergel. I wish I had 500 bottles, but at around $32 for a tiny bottle, I don't see that happening.

I think I previously mentioned that I'm on a LUSH kick right now. It's that time of year again when they start selling Christmas Kisses and that means I have to go crazy and stock up. Now that I have a gigantic bathtub I see myself taking even more baths (is that possible??). They also have this new bubble bar called Green Green Bath of Foam and it's awesome! It smells like trees. I also recommend Candy Cane bubble bar because it's the same as Creamy Candy but cheaper.

When I was packing I found a box of LUSH soaps I forgot I had! I found a Soap Sod, Cereology, Twas The Night, Honey I Washed The Kids, Snowcake, Sandstone, Sea Vegetable, 17 Cherry Tree Lane, Banana Moon (gag) and something I can't quite identify... They don't really smell like anything specific anymore, just a generic LUSH smell.

Blah blah blah lush blah blah.... Ok, maybe I should write something useful.

The Holiday MAC palettes are the best! I like them more than any of the others I have. The metallic one is amazing, the smoky one is just right, the warm one is gorgeous... I haven't used my cool one yet, but it sure looks awesome. I'm so impressed. A small comlaint: They don't stack well, and they don't snap closed right. Maybe the clasp is defective?

My nails are really cool looking right now. It's two coats of OPI Birthday Babe with one coat of Happy Anniversary, with Northern Lights topcoat. Sparkly snow nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers