Tuesday, December 11, 2007

LUSH Skincare Sucks Anus but L'Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine doesn't.

Yeah, uh, about that LUSH skincare.

I had to add an extra day because I cheated one day. I just had to get the grease off.

The verdict: OMGWTF!!!!1

The first few days it seemed okay- my skin was clear, didn't feel stripped, no dry patches.

Now it's a whole different story. My skin is more pissed off than it has been since I took all those caffeine pills in '04. It's broken out in the worst possible way. Not little bitty bumps that I can cover with concealer and be on my merry way. Oh no, no. It's the kind that let you know you screwed up by hurting every time you move your face.

I should have known better than to wash my face with a bar of bacon grease cocoa butter.

I've found a new favorite fragrance! L'Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine. It's so interesting! It's woody, it's flowery without smelling floral, it's almost powdery, and it has this hint of flour that I keep picking up...

Another love at the moment- Comptoir sud Pacifique Vanille Pitahaya. I can't quite place what exactly it reminds me of, but it's a beautiful scent. Of course, I love anything Comptoir sud Pacifique....

Okay, time to go back to applying ice to my freakin' face...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers