Monday, February 21, 2011

“STOP BEING SO NEEDY”

_MG_2889

Happy Monday Morning! I don’t know what to write about. I’ve been under the weather again, so the blog has been getting that neglectful treatment from me. Will you ever forgive me?

Well, I haven’t told you all, but I have been teaching middle school students lately. It’s been a delight, and sometimes not so delightful. I can say that I appreciate children. I appreciate a child being innocent, and pure in character. Now some of them are just bad as hell, but that’s another story.

This weekend I was thinking about how women we can be very needy! Now, I completely agree with helping, I believe in reciprocity, I believe in understanding. I believe in helping a woman, as well as a woman helping a man.

However, I’m starting to believe that this neediness is one of the primary reasons for the high single rate. In a relationship there has to be a balance. And sometime it is impossible for things to be 50/50. Sometimes it has to be 60/40 or 70/30 whatever ration is needed to make 100 percent.

Sometimes when it comes to finances it’s hard for things to be 50/50. For example, if I made 150,000 dollars a year and my husband made 50,000. I think it’s only fair to bare a little more responsibility because I have more. That’s the realistic way of sharing in a relationship. I wouldn’t try to take half of everything, because the numbers don’t add up.

Love is hard work people!

People are under this preconceived notion that love is EASY, and it doesn’t require work. That’s not the case, Love is hard work. Some of us women should try being less needy so we can get a man and keep him. Some of you women come with a 16 piece Louis Vuitton (BAGGAGE).

Leave the baggage behind. When you are dating a nice guy, don’t be so needy that will push him away. Now, when I say don’t be so needy. I mean, be beautiful even if he forgets to compliment you on it. You don’t have to be complimented all damn day!

Don’t always need money; I know it’s nice to get money from your man, but I can assure you it will help the relationship if you can carry your own weight sometime. Get your own hair done sometime, that will make him smile. Knowing you can provide for yourself sometime inspires a man even more to take care of you, just so he can say, “baby I got it” or “baby take this”.

Now when and if you are always begging, he is reluctant to give for no reason because you always NEED something. If you had a bad relationship with your father, don’t take it out on your man. Your man is not your father, he is your man. Don’t think your man suppose to comfort you like a father, or give you money like a father. Your man duties, comfort and giving differs from a father. You must differentiate between the two.

Today’s modern woman has a developed INDEPENDENCE, but we still come off needy. When you stop needing him so much, you probably can LOVE him and he can Love you back. Moral of the story is, STOP BEING SO DAMN NEEDY. A man can appreciate you a lot more, when he can see you without your hand being out!!!

Meaningful Blessings,

Madam Prezident

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers