Monday, November 14, 2005



I am in a major rut right now, and I don't have my retail therapy to fall back on... So I figured I'd sit around and read the rags today. Do you see how sick Paris looks lately? She looks like she's dying. Her eyes are all glazed over and have no sparkle in them... her skin looks dull and it looks like she's forcing a smile. I wonder what's wrong with her?

Speaking of Paris, I have a little MAC lipglass rave to start. Paris has said that her favorite lipcolor is MAC lipglass in Prrr. Knowing that, I had to buy it, and it became my favorite lipglass.

But, I got my Holiday Temptations mini lipglass sets this week, and inside the Cool set was a lipglass called Cultured. I hate the way it looks on everyone when they wear it, so I figured I'd hate it. I didn't even bother trying it on. Until today.

Cultured is now my absolute favorite perfect pink lipgloss. I don't know what I did without it! I need to order a full size, cause I have a feeling this mini isn't going to last me long.

If you've never tried it, MAC lipglass is just about the most amazing lipgloss ever created. It comes in fifty bajillion shades, finishes and textures, it stays on forever, it's cheap ($14!!!) and it tastes like cake.

MAC lipglass = <3.

There's one brand that I'm always on the fence about. Sugar. I have bought a lot of their stuff and it throws me for a loop. The two mini lipgloss sets are amazing. The taste, smell and texture is fab, and they're so cute. But then I got the Mini Slicks set and it's... meh. They taste all right, but there's so much... glitter. It's borderline juvenile. I tried the Perfect 10 eyeshadow palette and I love it. It's not quite as good as MAC, but they are so velvety and the blend very well.

So... Sugar cosmetics. I highly recommend the I Taste Like Sugar and I Scream For Sugar sets. Not really sure about the other stuff though.

And, just because I haven't mentioned it yet, the absolute Holy Grail, creme de la creme of all foundations. Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals. You just won't want to use any other foundation. And it's completely unlike any foundation you've tried. I don't think I've ever met someone who doesn't love it.

And... for concealer, I'm loving the Philosophy Supernatural concealer palette. It has three shades that you can custom blend. but I really find myself only using the middle shade. It's creamy, covers well, doesn't cake or flake, and it blends like a dream. A+ in my book. Concealer is your best friend.

I use the word "and" a lot. I guess I type the way I talk. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers