Thursday, January 5, 2006

Ok, I keep caving and buying more, even though I said I was waiting until Chromeglass:

Body Suit lipstick
Push-Up Plum lipstick
Daisy Daze
Coquettish Clarice
Miss Bunny
Cleo's Coral Kiss
Luv-4-Ever Pro Longwear Lustre
Luxuration nailpolish
Rich Ground fluidline
Dipdown fluidline
219 Brush
Boudoir Hues quad

So... the only things I didn't buy from Lingerie were... La-Di-Bra!, Bare Fetish, Pink Maribu and Sunday Best.

Ouch.

I also got some Bed Head body stuff, which I've never seen before. Oatmeal Cookie set. OPI Italian Love Affair, A Little Less Conversation, Essie Sugar Daddy, Essie set with a new crystal file, a hot red polish, a lotion and a cute bag, and Urban Decay Primer Potion, even though I hate Urban Decay. And a bunch of clearance Bonne Bell stuff, cause I don't care if it's for 8 year olds, you can never get too old for pink frosting flavored stuff in sparkly packages... Hehehe.

I think from the Catherine Deneuve Icon collection I'll get the Thunder Eyes (or was it Laze?) quad, one of the beauty powders in the cute compact, and the light pink lipglass. And from Chromeglass, I'll get whatever is cute.

I will be buying all of Culturebloom, except for the ugly brown lustreglass and lipstick, and the red lipstick. And probably the cremesticks, cause... I hate lipliner.

It's a good thing I'm making more money this month.

I also hit the Bath and Body Works 75% off sale. Got Apple Torta and Amaretti body souffles and the three Tutti Dolci glosses I didn't have (Mango Sorbetto, Raspberry Granita and Pineapple Chiffon.) And... I could swear I got something else, but I can't for the life of me recall exactly what it is.


But, it's not like I have an actual hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers