Wednesday, January 11, 2006


Seems like this beauty blog has just turned into "Scrangie's Haul Blog". Which is okay, cause it's news to me! The only news items I've heard of lately are just previews of upcoming MAC collections. (Culturebloom!!!! WOOOHOO!!!)

Well, here's my mother-of-all-hauls.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

M·A·C Tour De Pink
Prep + Prime, Lip
Iridescent Powder/Pressed, Belightful
Powder Blush, Mocha
Eye Shadow, Black Tied
Eye Shadow, Da Bling (already have this one.. Oh well.)
Eye Shadow, Dazzlelight
Eye Kohl, Smolder
Lip Pencil, Dervish
Lipstick, Plum Dandy
Lipstick, Politely Pink
Lipstick, Fetish
Pro Lusterlong, Lustrebloom
Tinted Lipglass, Pinkarat (Pinkarat is a lustreglass.. uh... Hello MAC?)
Lustreglass, Garden
Chromeglass Show Coral
Chromeglass Pinkocrasy
Chromeglass Uberpeach
Chromeglass Already Fab!
Chromeglass Prize Shine

It's not so bad! It's only a dollar a day... For the rest of the year.... >.>;;

And, I got some MLS... Panty Raid 6 pack, New Year's 6 pack and Bondage Babe call me balm. Heh.

Now I have to be extra good. Cause I have to pay my car insurance in march, my cell phone in february and my damn license plate sticker... today.

And Culturebloom!!!! CULTUREBLOOM!!! New Lustreglass and an LE BRIGHT GREEN!!! Can you tell I'm excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers