Saturday, April 22, 2006

I've completely outgrown my cabinet. This is sad.

This should be my cue to stop compulsively buying makeup and beauty products... Instead, I'm going to go get another cabinet.

I tried reorganizing it today, after trying to squeeze in some extra items... It's just not happening.

The top three shelves are all fragrance, the middle is body spray ( I don't know why I freakin buy this stuff) and the bottom ones are all lotions/creams/butters/what-have-you.

I can not even fit my Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab collection in there. I had to buy a special box for that. With the 17+ bottles on the way to me, and the mountain of imps and frimps that follow, I'm going to have to find a Plan B.

I have a small mountain of product piling up, as it has no place to go at the moment.... I'm constantly knocking things over.

My lipgloss case is also overflowing, as well as my MAC Tour de Pink. I have stuff everywhere waiting to be put somewhere... GAH! It's taking over!

I have more things on the way, too. At least with the new job I'm saving more than I'm spending... But I feel the need to collect. I love to collect things. The things I've collected are collectively collecting into an uncontrollable collection.

I need suggestions. Storage. It's insane. I think I am going to have to move the furniture around to find an attractive way to store my stash.

It's kinda funny though, when I open my cabinet. It's like a Sephora or a little makeup store, with all the bottles and jars and such all lined up and on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers