Tuesday, April 11, 2006


WOOHOO! Sweetie Cake!

WOOHOO! Dragon Moon!

I dropped a paycheck on MAC and Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab in the span of 36 hours.

From Sweetie Cake I got:

Lipstick - Fashionably Fuchsia (Ok, so that's from Classic Coordinates. )

Softsparkle Eye Pencil - Ultra-Chill

Tinted Lipglass - Sweetie Cake

Pigment - Pinked Mauve

Tinted Lipglass - Pink Meringue

Tinted Lipglass - Mouthwatering

4 Sweetie Cakes (palette)

Tinted Lipglass - Petit Four

Pigment - Lily White

And when I pay off my car insurance I'm gonna get the rest of the Softsparkle Eye Pencils.

From the Dragon Moon update I got:

Dragon Moon
Neptune
Pluto
Shill
Midway
Torture King
Snake Charmer
Freak Show
Eat Me
Drink Me

From April Fool's update I got:

Enraged Bunny Musk
Monster Bait: Underpants
and an imp of Persephone

I shouldn't have to spend any more on Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab until the next update, so I'm gonna try to save.

I got an invite to the Sundressing event in the mail today. It came in a cd-sized envelope and it was printed on a thick cardboard... coaster? It's pretty sweet. The makeup is 60's-tastic. Kinda tacky, but so awesome to look at. I haven't RSVP'd yet but... I'm going to. Is this the collection with Lure, Bait, Hooked? If it is I'm SO buying everything! (See previous post)

I decided against getting Apricot Pink pigment because it looked to similar to Deckchair and Goldenaire, both of which are kinda blah and I never use, and I only bought because they were LE... I may cave and get Apricot Pink just to have it, but... Bills. I wanna buy a HOUSE. And stuff like that.

Can you believe that this is the first time I've bought MAC since JANUARY? The last MAC I got was a Valentine's Day gift (Culturebloom!)! I feel... Kinda proud... I think. I can't remember what the last MAC I bought was... Thunder Eyes quad for sure... Tint Toons? Lingerie? Wow... That's... amazing.

I haven't bought anything from Sephora for about that long! I was gonna buy Miss Dior Cherie the night of the Culturebloom event, but Sephora was closing in... Well, it was closed. But they let me in anyway, because I'm a BEAUTY INSIDER (ha, ha...) Seriously... they did. I'm not kidding! I went in and sprayed it on my hand and fell in LOVE... But like I said, they were closed, so I got out of there before I spent another $75 on what is essentially stinky water.

I'm trying to kick the habit... I can quit anytime I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers