Friday, December 8, 2006

Apparently 90% of the people visting my blog are looking for Givenchy Lash Pearls.

Ah, Google.

Anyway, since so many people seem to be interested, I suppose I could provide a little review.

Givenchy Lash Pearls. So awesome.

They are a very thick crystal clear liquid, about the viscosity of corn syrup or molasses, and they come in a nail polish style bottle with a brush applicator.

You're supposed to apply them by holding the brush vertically and "dropping" a drop of the liquid onto the tips of your lashes. I find that the bigger the drop, the better. It looks smaller once it rounds itself into a little pearl, so don't be afraid to apply too much.

They stay sticky for a pretty long time, and don't ever seem to fully dry. It's a little bit like glue.

The end result is really gorgeous. Like little crystal drops of dew on the ends of your lashes. You can go from subtle to dramatic depending on how big you make the pearls, but they catch the light and draw attention to your eyes without being over the top.

So, there's my half-assed review of lash pearls for all you Googlers out there.

Also, someone was looking for the original price of MAC Mineralize Skinfinish. $22.

Hmm... what else have people been looking for...

Benefit. I don't have much to say about Benefit. I worked for them for a day. I hate their sales tactics and dishonesty. I like a few products, but they're gimmicky and the quality isn't anything wonderful.

Tarte blush. The only Tarte blush I have is the pink one in the Rock Royalty palette (love) and a mini cheekstain in Tickled. I like them both, but I never use the cheekstain.

Oh, and Vera Wang Princess. It smells good. Buy it.

I think I've covered all my bases for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers