Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Huge rave for my brand new Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Couture Soaps!

I just got them and I am awestruck. The presentation is just gorgeous. I have never seen such beautifully and carefully wrapped soaps (with the exception of Bee and Flower, those are pretty damn nice, too.)

I have not had a chance to use them yet. I just unwrapped them all and they smell glorious. The only one that I'm not absolutely smitten with is Bliss. All I can smell is soap, but I'm sure if I let it sit for a few days the scent will appear.

They're just so beautiful. Perfectly cut beautiful bars, *gorgeous* paper and labels, and they smell like my favorite Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab oils.

I got Bliss, Dorian, Shub-Niggurath, Miskatonic University and Snake Oil. All smell deliciously like their namesake, but for some reason Miskatonic University is especially wonderful.

These would make perfect gifts. I am so impressed at how professional and incredibly lovely these are.

I should stock up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers