Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Courteney Cox Rolls in the Dirt

Courteney Cox did a recent photoshoot covered in dirt to promote her new comedy drama 'Dirt' where she plays the executive editor of a tabloid gossip rag.

David is a lucky man, Courteney is one foxy mama at 42 years old.















Courteney recently spoke out about the paparazzi and how they can go to extreme measures to ensure the perfect photgraph.

"There are times when paparazzi go too far. There was a party at my house for Jennifer [Aniston] the other night. I don't know who leaked it, but all day long, there were paparazzi - and I'm talking a ton."

She continued, "Sometimes they get so competitive it's dangerous, like 'Who's gonna get the shot?' It's OK as long as it stays within limits. It's OK to go to a restaurant and get your picture taken-you're going out and you have to expect something. But when it gets invasive and they're sitting outside your house, it's gone too far.

"I'm kind of torn because I understand. Look, I don't read those magazines...but don't think I don't look at the pictures to see what people are wearing. I 'get' the fascination, but if I'm followed every time I leave my house? That's too much."

Photo Credit: WENN
Source: DailyMail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers