Friday, March 23, 2007

Spicy Emails!




"Ok here's the deal. I set up a website www.shareyourfame.com where I hunt for famous people to make me famous. Its an experiment to see if a star can turn an average joe into someone famous.
I have contacted "Romance" from the Hit MTV show "I Love New York" and he has agreed to take up the challenge of trying to turn me into a star. If it works and he does indeed make me famous it would be a huge media story. I wanted to know if you would be interested in doing a story on both of us.
I'm not sure if this is the type of stuff your looking for or not, I just think it will make a interesting story. Let me know, thanks.

-Corey Thompson"


Thanks Corey. I'll just print your email, you said it so eloquently yourself. Good luck. I think you may need it.

Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers