Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Too Faced Shadow Insurance, L'Oreal Volume Shocking, Make Up For Ever Diamond Powder, Essie Viva La Vespa- all rock. Big 3 Free Polishes - suck.

This is sad. I've been too busy playing Guitar Hero to post. Yes, I've been busy with other things. But mostly Guitar Hero. And Rockband.

*cough*

About that Shadow Insurance. I've used it three days in a row and I don't miss Primer Potion at all. It does a much better job of intensifying colors, and the tube is way better than the stupid thing Primer Potion has.

I'm just about finished with my Makeup For Ever Diamond Powder 02. I use it every single day... I've never finished anything! I just adore this stuff. I think I need a case of it.

Another thing I need to buy by the case is L'Oreal Volume Shocking. It's the best mascara in the entire world and I will never use anything else ever again. It's THAT GOOD. I've tried every mascara, high end, low end and in between and nothing even comes close to the magnificent Volume Shocking.

I know people seem to hate it for some reason, and I really don't understand why. It gives me huge, beautiful, glorious fake-lash lashes and I can't seem to get that effect from any other product. Sure, sometimes it takes a little lash combing to even out, but not much more than that! It's perfect. I will love it forever. If it ever gets discontinued I will probably cry. No, I will definitely cry.

I've been wearing Essie Viva La Vespa for the past two weeks... I know, it's unheard of! Scrangie, wearing the same nail polish more than two days in a row! This color is THE color. It's so cool. I have three bottles of it, I love it that much. It's weirdly reflective, I can't describe it... It's not really metallic but it has depth and it seems to glow. It's glowy purple. I love it. That and Zoya Yasmeen. I seem to wear that one a lot too. Oh, and OPI Ink! Can you tell I have a thing for purple?

I can't wait to see what kind of new colors OPI and China Glaze come out with this year. OPI sometimes disappoints me, they seem to release too many muted colors. I like unusual colors, and boring red and mauve just don't do it for me. China Glaze does more interesting colors, but they take too long to dry. And they BOTH have the crappy new "Big 3 free" formulas, which means thick goop that goes on shitty and takes too long to dry. Please, give me back my chemicals! I need to find some brands that still have those wonderful, carcinogenic chemicals.

I also need to find somewhere to get CND VIP Status. I saw a picture of it and now I have to have it. I have Disco Ball and Pulse, but I can never find VIP Status. I'll even deal with having wet nails for two days just to wear this. I love glitter. A lot.

Did anyone else notice that Creative changed their name to CND? Weird. Maybe next they'll make polishes that actually dry.

One more thing: Skyn Iceland Oxygen Infusion Night Cream with Biospheric Complex. A mouthful, yes, but it's my new favorite moisturizer. I need a vat of it. And maybe I'll admit that I only bought it because it said "Iceland" in the name, but I'm so glad I did. It doesn't irritate me, it smells amazing and it makes my skin bright. Kind of like my Shiseido brightening stuff, but it says Iceland on the label. Yes, I know, I bought a moisturizer where the secret ingredient is... Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers