Monday, May 2, 2011

Jennifer Hudson Got a Hidden Message for Bey and RiRi?

*It looks like there’s something a-brewing in the mind of Jennifer Hudson. She recently made a statement that has folks scratching their heads, wondering what exactly the singer meant toward Beyonce and Rihanna.

“I love my new figure – all the fabulous clothes I can wear and get sent. I joke that I’m like a walking billboard now. But I won’t be taking my clothes off – no way at all. Beyoncé and Rihanna can have that. I like to cover up more. I won’t do Playboy. Playboy can call and wait. That’s just not me.

Jennifer did try to clear things up a bit via Twitter.

“I think [y'all] know me better than that. I love both Beyoncé [and] Rihanna. I hate when people try to be messy. [Bey] and Ri know me better than that 2.”

read more click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers