Tuesday, October 25, 2005

So.... Sometime last week I ordered some stuff from Sephora, and when it arrived one of the items was wrong.

I ordered a Juicy Tubes CHERIE in Coral Rush. They gave me a Juicy Tubes in Coral Rush. Yes, it's it same color but there is a difference!

Juicy Tubes:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Juicy Tubes Cherie:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now you can see my bewilderment a little bit here... One comes in a boring silver box, and one comes in a pretty flowery pink box. Don't get me wrong, I love my Juicy Tubes, but Juicy Tubes Cherie are so much cuter... and limited edition.

I call up Sephora's toll free number (they have excellent customer service, by the way), and she laughs about it and immediately ships me a new one.

Today my replacement package arrived, and I opened it to find.... A Coral Rush Juicy Tubes. Juicy Tube. Whatever. No pink flowers or sparkles or anything.... Arggggh.

I call Sephora again, and I start to tell them what's wrong... The girl starts laughing... She says she talked to me last time, and she couldn't believe how the warehouse could screw it up again. The packing slip even SAYS they put a Juicy Tubes Cherie in the box! But clearly, they did not.

Now I am waiting for my Juicy Tubes Cherie in Coral Rush. Maybe I should have gotten Honey Violet instead.

Anyway...

Fragrances I'm wanting:
Miss Dior Cherie
Lolita Lempicka L
Aquolina Blue Sugar
Valentino V
Prada Prada
CB I Hate Perfume Burning Leaves Absolute

I really want that last one. Burning Leaves. No, not so I can be all cliche because I like Type O Negative... ("Her perfume smells like burning leaves/Every day is Halloween...")

Got to play with my new MAC this morning. Whoooooa awesome. I used the Magenta palette...
Zinc Bar lid to brow, Pale Out on lid, Sumptuous Olive on outer crease blended to outer brow, Nocturnelle lining the bottom. I must say it turned out quite well. I'm not sure if I'm digging Grey Grape, but I haven't had a chance to really... work with it. Matte. Blah. I hate Mattes. But I'll stop before I put my foot in my mouth.

I talked to Brea @ My Lip Stuff , and she said she could make me some stuff! Almond butter stick, spray, Cookies and Cream spray, and possibly a Pink Cake butter stick! She's coming out with her limited edition Christmas ones next week or so, so I may order some along with them.

If you haven't checked out My Lip Stuff, please do so. Brea is a kickass lady and she makes some totally kickass balms. In every flavor you could ever want. And the other stuff she makes is awesome too. Especially the body butter sticks.

Hmmm... what else is new? Oh yeah, I really love my Philosophy. I got my auto-delivery yesterday (lol, shut up. I am that obsessed): Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Melting chocolate, and Toasted Coconut Marshmallows. Ohhhhh man they are SO GOOD. Today I used the Senorita Margarita hot salt scrub (which is divine and a total miracle product) and then I used the MCC Ice Cream 3-in-1 and it kinda reminded me of a Mojito. So good. Drooling.. Drooling... Must... not... eat... soap...

Mmmm..... sooooooooaaaaaaappppp.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers