Friday, December 2, 2005

I broke my spending freeze, but only by a little!

I got:
MAC Euroflash lipstick (from Belle Azure with the bronze package!)
MAC Lipgelee in Who's That Lady

A bunch of Lancome sets from the Lancome outlet. Including 4 mini Juicy Tubes, a bunch of mini Flextencils, some lipstick, 12 eyeshadows and some anti wrinkle treatment... stuff.

And a couple things from Sephora so I could get the deluxe sample set... heh heh heh.

I'm not much of a lipstick girl- a little too old ladyish for me, but I think Euroflash has changed me. After seeing it on Francois, I HAD to have it. Luckily maccosmetics.com still had it in stock, so I ordered that and the cutest of the 3 Limited Edition lipgelees from Who's That Lady.

Euroflash = <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Especially with Who's That Lady? over it. The only other lipstick I've bought that wasn't included in something was Peachstock, after I saw the ever-gorgeous PrettyKitty wearing it. It doesn't look so good on me.

I think it's the Lustre formulation. It's much nicer than Peachstock... which may be a matte? I forget.

So in honor of wearing my new Euroflash, I did a Belle Azure look today. I should have snapped a picture, cause K liked it a lot, but I forgot. Oops.

Goldbit, lid to brow
Leisuretime, crease
Belle Azure, Outer crease blended to lashline
Lucky Green, lower lashline blended to Belle Azure
Shiseido hydrosomethingorother in white as highlight

...and Hundred Degrees pearlizer over Golden on the cheeks.

Very sexy, subtly colorful.

With a new collection (or two... and sometimes three) coming out every month, I never really get a chance to explore and adore the most recent collection. It's sad. As soon as D'Bohemia came out, I was drooling for Belle Azure. As soon as that came out, I was lusting for Rebel Rock... Which, by the way, is hot.

Rebel Rock was totally my kind of collection. Blue Pigment, Anti-Establishment, Say, Yeah!, Living Pink.... So hot. Except Banshee. I haven't even touched Banshee. I hate neutrals. I don't know what to do with it.

Well, I don't hate all neutrals. Naturally Eccentric was amazing. I use both quads at least once a week.

But lately, I've been in a silver mood. I've been using Filament, Anti-Establishment, Little Minx and Nighttrain just about every day this week.. But I've been mixing it up a little every day. Fuschia pigment, Blue pigment, Violet pigment... Ooh... I haven't tried it with Golden Lemon yet. Or Teal, but teal doesn't really work for me.

And now that I have Who's That Lady?, I'm dying to get my hands on Lingerie. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers