Monday, December 12, 2005

SCORE!

I got some great stuff at the CCO today.

All in all, I only spent $130 (under budget!) and I got:

Mini Lipglass Tasti Set (from holiday a few years ago, I've wanted this forever!)
Blue Storm Pigment
Frost Pigment
Adorn Shimmersouffle (I want more of these!)
Royal Hue Shadestick
Haute Chocolate Lipglass Tasti (but it's too old and it went bad.... ewww. Just for collecting.)
Blue Memory Lipglass
Tartlette Lipglass
Love Nectar Lustreglass
MV5 (Greenify)

And a bottle of Fix+ that she forgot to put in my bag. =(

On my way up to the counter, I saw a Blue jewel-encrusted palette... And I FLIPPED OUT! Because... JEWEL PALETTE = PARROT!!!! But, sadly, it wasn't. It had Black Tied, Idol Eyes, Pink Freeze and a couple of other colors. None were limited edition so I passed. Actually, it was packaged with another palette plus a brush set.

They had the Tailormade palettes, but they were different! I wonder if they were real? I may go back and get them.

I'm definitely going back for the other two Shimmersouffles, a couple limited edition lipglasses and the Creations set (MV1, MV2, MV3).

I'm very pleased with what I got.

And I went to Sephora but they didn't have anything I was looking for. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers