Monday, December 12, 2005




I'm going to the Cosmetics Company Outlet tomorrow! Yay!! I hope they have something really good. I'm in the mood for pigments.

I went to the DF&CCO twice last week. Once for me, once to get a couple presents for K.

In all , I got 4 mini Juicy Tubes (Simmer, Miracle, Creamsicle, Sun Bronze), 12 eyeshadows (warm and cool duos and quads) 4 mini Flextencils, 4 sets of eye/face wrinkle treatment (it came with... lol, never too early to start though) 8 Juicy Vernis, Fraichelle gelee, exfoliant and moisturizer, Star Gloss, 2 lipsticks, a huge tote, and Armani Night.

I think I'm gonna go to sephora tomorrow and pick up a few things. They have a Mini professional brush set I was gonna get for K. Cause her makeup sucks and she needs help. Sephora brushes are pretty good too, especially the new line.

What she really needs is some concealer and some Bare Minerals. But I'm not spending THAT much on her. $10 on Lancome and $15 on Sephora is enough for someone who doesn't know how to use it properly. lol I'm such a bitch. But I hate orange foundation, and mascara smudged onto the lid. Ick.

I also got my first CCB in Pearl. Johnnie said it makes the color of Lustre lipsticks pop. And wow, it does. I got Primped Up and Viva Glam V. Also, Courting Rose, Heartthrob and Luxuriate.

Courting Rose = perfect. Too bad it's Limited Edition. GRRRRRRRRRRR. I need to buy a backup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers