Sunday, January 21, 2007

I know, I know. I haven't updated in far too long, and believe me, I have tons to yap about!

It seems that lots of people have been googling me recently. Just last week someone found me by googling, "whipped assed videos". You might want to check my other blog for that one... heh.

Just a quick couple of comments for now:

WTF is up with Revlon? Just who do they think they are? I got a little excited when I saw the new Dark Pleasures Blacker Lacquer colors, and I bought Midnight Affair without a second thought.

I looked at my receipt a while later and realized that I had paid SEVEN DOLLARS FOR REVLON. OPI is only .50 more and infinitely better.

I used the polish tonight and I am incredibly disappointed. It is terrible. It's chalky, chunky and dull. The brush is tiny and sucks. It takes forever to dry. It looks pretty in the bottle but just looks like black on my nails. I feel stupid.

Seriously, Revlon, WTF. First of all, you suck. Second, you are now charging high-end prices for your crap! Eleven dollar drugstore eyeshadow?! If it was good I'd definitely pay more for it, but it's still the same cheap, chalky crap as ever.

Revlon, you are a drugstore line. Behave like one.


Also, LUSH North America price increase today. I had sworn off LUSH for their shitty customer service and hadn't purchased anything but the discontinued stuff in the summer. Recently I decided I needed more bubble bars, so I ordered a ton of stuff. It's already expensive for an inexpensive product with absolutely no packaging (or packaging that is useless and leaks) and now they're raising prices again. This company needs to get their act together. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers