Saturday, January 27, 2007

I've been really into nail polish lately. I realized that I'm blessed with very nice nails, and I'm taking advantage of it.

Last week I changed my nails three times. First was Revlon Midnight Affair, which I hated. I covered it with China Glaze Ruby Pumps, which made this awesome blackened red with insane glitter. Very cool. After that I did OPI Black with Creative Limelight. That was AWESOME. I should take pictures.

Finally today I got tired of dark nails and just did the coolest french manicure ever.

ORLY (hahaha... ORLY?) Love Each Other with OPI Paris Couture For Sure tips. The ORLY (YARLY) is a fascinating purple-pink barely there shimmery iridescent glaze. You have to catch the light just so to be able to notice it on bare nails, but it's really cool over black. Paris Couture For Sure is a dense yet fine silver holographic glitter and my tips look like they're covered in diamonds. Stunning. I think this is my new favorite combination. I'm going to have to get a second bottle.

I went to ULTA today and finally got my hands on OPI Designer Series Glamour! It's the most unique color I have seen... Kind of dark blue but kind of purple at the same time. It's different every time you look at it. I could stare at it for hours.

I'm kind of in the mood for neon colors. I saw China Glaze Pink Voltage at ULTA and now I want it. It's a little hookerish, but it's SO BRIGHT. I have a lot of the China Glaze neons, but not this one! It burns my retinas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers