Sunday, October 28, 2007

Shiseido Brightening Skincare line rocks.

Ooh, ouch. Haven't written in a while.

Partially because I've been busy and partially because there's really nothing catching my interest in the beauty world at the moment.

I'm not quite as excited about my We Wish You Wealth palette now that I've used it. Frankly, the colors are boring and the lipglosses are UGLY. There's not one color in there that I can wear. Oh well.

I do have to rave about Shiseido's Brightening skincare line. My skin is now perfect. Don't have to wear foundation perfect. It's just amazing. It really does brighten, and I haven't broken out at all since I've used it (it's been about a month now!)

I have the MAC holiday palettes on the way. Yay!

Still have a love-hate relationship with LUSH. I'll go into that in another entry.

That's about it for now.... The next two weeks are going to be insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers