Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Favorite Etailers: Crater Lake Company, Skindazzles, Coconut Hut, Villainess and Wylde Ivy.

I just loooooove Crater Lake Company. I'm so happy she's open again.

Out of all the etailers I order from, Crater Lake Company seems to have the best packaging, most unique scents and flawless formulas.

I used to be hooked on the roll-ons.... I think one time I ordered like 15 at once...

I was sad when she closed, and started hoarding all my Crater Lake Company products. Now that she's open again I can finally use them. I am a little sad that she doesn't have the Butter Cookies scent anymore. That was one of my favorites. And Cola! That was good too.

The thing about Crater Lake Company that's so special is that she has included a hand-written note in every one of my orders... It's refreshing to be seen as a customer, rather than a dollar sign (Isle of Eden, I'm looking at you....) Sharonn is so sweet.

Skindazzles is fantastic too, but the shipping from Canada is a pain. It's not that it's expensive, it's that it takes two agonizing weeks and then the mailman will never leave it at my house. I hate going to the post office. HATE IT! But Skindazzles is worth it. Candy is just the nicest person. She has some awesome scents, and I like the Misfit Tart bags. I love a surprise.

My other favorite is Coconut Hut. I believe I've raved about Coconut Hut plenty of times on here, and my opinion is still the same. Also, if I'm not mistaken, she's the only etailer around with a dupe of Philosophy's Sugar scent, which is one of my all time favorites. It's the same as Sugar Cookie showergel and the Sugar fragrance from the Tea Party set that they used to have.

I would say those are my top three for bath and body stuff.

I love Villainess, but I think I own every single soap and Whipped she makes (all incredible, of course) because the product range is limited. The scents are the most unique scents you will find, and I guarantee that no one else's stuff smells like hers. Shipping is also very fast, and I appreciate that.

I like Wylde Ivy, too. And Skindecent.

This was going to be a post on my least favorite etailers, but I needed some positive thinking today. Maybe I'll do that post later.

So, what are you doing still reading this? Go order some stuff from Crater Lake Company, Skindazzles, Coconut Hut, Villainess and Wylde Ivy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers