Friday, May 1, 2009

BB Couture For Nails Green Goblin

It's been rainy and cloudy here for the past week so I haven't really had a chance to swatch anything. I'm enjoying the weather, but it's creating a huge backlog of things I planned on swatching!

However, this beauty arrived today and I had to find a way to get a picture of it. Good picture, bad picture, it didn't matter. I just *had* to show you this. I resorted to using ambient light from my back door, so pardon the reflections.


BB Couture Green Goblin.

When I saw this nail polish, a magical thing happened. I think the bottle may have been glowing. I could faintly hear Handel's Messiah playing in the background. Suddenly, the world was a better place.

Behold, a dark green polish.

This particular shade of green is earthy and mossy. It's dark but not so dark that you can't tell it's green. It has a creme finish but the polish itself has an almost blurry, mottled looking effect- it's not a flat, uniform color. It says 'moss' to me. I love it.

The formula is flawless. Smooth, opaque, not too thick, not too thin. Drying time is good. No bubbles, no shrinkage. No complaints.

I especially love the name. Green Goblin. I love goblins. The best part is, this one won't kick your ass with Bomb Toss!

This has been a very good week for green polish. I have another unbelievably cool green to show you as soon as I can get a decent photo of it. It's from the British brand Illamasqua and it is truly a sight for sore eyes. My cries for deep green polish are being answered.

BB Couture polish can be purchased from OverallBeauty (and there are MULTIPLE greens!!).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers