Monday, May 4, 2009

Illamasqua Rampage



Illamasqua Rampage.

Here's that other awesome green I mentioned in the last post. The name of the color is Rampage, which is also what I was about to go on if someone didn't release a deep forest green soon! This is a cooler shade of green which is a good thing because it doesn't make my hands look red like warmer green shades do.

This shade has me speechless. I could rave about it all day. Everything about it is excellent. The shade, the finish, the durability, the application, the brush, the bottle.... This is about as close to perfect as it gets.

Worth pointing out- the second picture (the indoor picture) was taken after two days of wear. Maybe just a hint of tipwear- I'm impressed.

This color has instantly skyrocketed to number two in my list of favorite greens- number one is, of course, the notorious NARS Zulu. Unfortunately, Rampage is not a dupe for Zulu but it's still similar. I am working on a comparison of these new dark greens against Zulu and Rescue Beauty Lounge Recycle, so I'll be sure to post the pictures as soon as I get a chance.

I have three more ridiculously awesome polishes from Illamasqua to post, so stay tuned for those.

May this be the year of the greens!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers