Saturday, November 4, 2006


I am excited. I went to Marshall's today trying to find some of those Urban Decay shimmer powders. I heard rumors that they had them for $3.99 (they did, but I could only find one unopened one... Ick,)...

I totally scored, though. I found Stacked Style Rococco Rouge and Baroque Bleu, Comptoir Sud Pacifique Coeur de Vahine, Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mentafolia and an Emporio Armani Night gift set. I bought them all for under $100. \/\/007!!

They also had Jean Patou ENjoy, but they were all opened. They had a bottle of Hanae Mori that was open. I saw Jolie Madame and I think a bottle of Fracas, but they were OPEN!! I hate it when people open the packages. They ruin it for me. I can't buy something that was opened and touched and used... ick. Even if it was just perfume.

Lately I've been wanting to wear Chanel No.5, even though it smells like grandmas. I don't usually like it, I don't know what's wrong with me.

I also bought (at Sephora) the Miss Dior Cherie gift set I've been drooling over. I really wanted the Guerlain Insolence set, but it was out of stock!! I'm gonna get the Vera Wang Princess set, too. I can't resist when things come in sets.

I'm generally wary of Guerlain fragrances (Shalimar, gag me) but I really, really like Insolence. I'm a fan of violets. It smells really, really good. I want the Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi one, too.

And Hermes. I really like Un Jardin sur le Nil. It's not even my type of fragrance, but it's gorgeous.

Don't laugh... I also am really digging Heiress. By you-know-who. I do like her, and I did buy her first (hairspray-scented) fragrance. Heiress smells way better. It's a nice bright citrusy grapefruit scent. Not as much like hairspray.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers