Sunday, November 19, 2006

Oh oh OH! I remember!

I FINALLY GOT MY GIVENCHY LASH PEARLS!!!!!

I am so happy I was finally able to get my hands on some. Let me tell you- they are awesome.

It's a little tricky to apply. I ended up with a giant glob of goo on my face a few times, but once you get the drops placed perfectly it's a stunning effect.

My favorite look with them is shimmery silver eyeshadow (Urban Decay cream in Moonshine and shadow in Uzi if you can control the glitter) tightline with black liner (MAC Smolder eye kohl) tons of mascara ( L'Oreal Volume Shocking) with pale pink blush (MAC Porcelain Pink mineralize skinfinish) and pink gloss (Urban Decay Cosmopolitan or MAC Courting Rose). Add lash pearls all along upper lashes and let dry... Gorgeous. Like an ice princess.

My only complaint is that before they dry they get stuck to your hair, so keep your hair back until they dry.

So freaking cool.

I know, I am easily amused.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers