Sunday, November 26, 2006

How about I share one of my beauty secrets. Okay, maybe it's not so secret, but it does make me prettier.

I know that I'm not supposed to do this because apparently it's bad for my skin... but I exfoliate every day.

I'm not just talking glycolic acid or some wussy gentle exfoliation that they always recommend. I have gotten into the habit of using sugar. Sugar and sometimes the (severly discontinued ancient) Urban Decay Joe Glow.

I've been doing it every day, sometimes twice a day for the past month or two and my skin looks incredible.

I'm using all the same skincare I normally do, but my skin has never looked this good.

So there's my secret. I don't even have to use primer anymore.

It does burn like hell for a minute, though. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers