Saturday, November 18, 2006

I really, really need to stop buying so much stuff. It's an addiction, and you know how addicts say "I can quit at any time"? I don't think I can quit. I can't imagine myself saying that I can quit.

The longest I've been able to not buy anything was a month.

Now I really have to be careful because it's time for Christmas shopping.

So... I made a giant order from Sephora. Makes sense, right? Cause from now until Christmas I have to buy presents for other people.

In the past month I've expanded my fragrance collection. I was on a big Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab kick (and now own probably 300-400 different BPAL fragrances...) but now I've been wanting to add to my high end collection.

I bought Guerlain Insolence and Aqua Allegoria Mentafolia, Vera Wang Princess, Dior Midnight Charm and Miss Dior Cherie, Givenchy Amarige Mariage, Stacked Style Rococco Rouge and Baroque Bleu, CSP Coeur de Vahine and Coco Extreme... I can't remember what else. I know there was something else.

I saw a picture of Blue Sugar and I'm buying it as soon as I can figure out who sells it. I also want Juicy Couture and Betsey Johnson (just for the bottle).

On the makeup end of the addiction, I've been really into palettes lately. Got all four MAC holiday palettes, a couple Too Faced Quickie Chronicles, the three Urban Decay palettes (even though I hate thier shadows... go figure), the Cargo Beauty Insider palette... Tarte Rock Royalty (AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME) and Onyx (sucks ASS)...

I'm starting to get obsessed with blush. I never wore it for years because I thought it made you look like a hooker, but then it dawned on me. The people that look like hookers suck at applying blush.

I'm absolutely loving the Tarte Rock Royalty palette and I'd recommend it to anyone. The perfect bronzer and the best shade of candy pink blush, with an incredibly velvety golden white highlighter.

I want a bunch of the NARS blushes. I really like the packaging. I only have Orgasm and it looks good on me, but I want a darker red color. I have the Primpin'/Golden Kitty blush duo from MAC and it looks amazing on me. I just want something a little less shimmery. Red blush... who would have guessed?

Oh. Benefit VIP glosses suck. They're too sheer and they smell like Bleu cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers