Saturday, September 15, 2007

Can I just say how excited I am for MAC holiday this year?

I am very excited. There, I said it.

I love MAC palettes, and the holiday ones are my favorite. I just hope it's new colors.

Another thing I have to (quickly) rave about are the new Urban Decay liquid liners. The colors are awesome and they dry fairly quickly. They're shiny and metallic when they dry! The brushes are a little weird, and I can't see the new style "inkwell" container working very well, but so far, so good.

I got Gash, Radium, Honey and Revolver and I'll probably pick up a few more.

Thanks, Urban Decay, I am impressed.

Also, if you like the idea of Urban Decay shadows (glitter to the extreme!) but hate the mess (even I can't completely avoid it) try Make Up For Ever Diamond Powder. It's now number one on my list of favorite makeup items ever. It's an extremely fine shimmer/glitter/mother of pearl type substance. It sticks without any extra help and it doesn't get all over the place. The sparkle from it is incredible, and it doesn't look like glitter. The particles are so fine you can't see them individially, but they sparkle like... diamonds?

Anyway, they are extremely awesome and when I have more time to talk about them I will....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers