Monday, September 24, 2007


You know who has the *best* makeup?

Rihanna. Am I spelling that right?

I'm not sure what she does professionally... I think she's a singer? I don't think she's an actress. I really only see pictures of her.

Not only is she gorgeous, but she's not afraid of COLOR. That makes me so happy. No bland, boring neutral smoky eye. I saw a picture of her in a smoky eye done right- with a splash of blue.

She's gotta be a MAC girl. She looks awesome.

You know who has the *worst* makeup?

There are tons, but right now, I'd say Carmen Electra.

I thought her makeup used to be kinda hot, what with the whole Pam Anderson thing going on...

But have you SEEN those Max Factor ads? They're so bad, I just don't know what to say. It looks like Carmen fell asleep while babysitting, and the child decided to use mommy's makeup on her. Actually, I think a five-year-old could do better than the makeup artist for those ads.

I'm sure even my ass could do better.

They must be paying her a hell of a lot for her to agree to those things. Like easter-egg coloring gone wrong.

It's not sexy, it's not edgy, hell, it's not even pretty. In fact, I'd say it's downright hideous. It's not even the colors themselves that are so bad. It's the presentation- they can't decide if they're trying to be artistic or glamorous. It doesn't make me want to buy Max Factor, it makes me want to point and laugh.

I would say Christina Aguilera has had some pretty nice makeup if she wasn't so damn orange. Lay off the fake tan, already. JUST BE PALE. IT'S OKAY!!! YOU ARE ORANGE AND YOU LOOK ABSURD.

I was watching LA Ink (I think that's the right one?) the other night and I got all excited when Kat was doing her makeup and IT WAS ALL MAC! I was like, "LOOK! LOOK AT ALL THE MAC!! THAT'S SO AWESOME!!"

She has pretty awesome makeup, too.

I'm such a dork.

Well, here's my eye from Saturday. I couldn't get the glitter to capture on film... How do you photograph glitter? I can't figure it out.



It was bright orange and purple with tons of glitter. It looks a little dull without the sparkle. I guess I will just have to practice my camera skills. I'm a n00b.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers