Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I really love makeup. Seriously. It just brightens my day. Doesn't that sound cheesy? I know it does.

I should have some sort of career in makeup. I've thought about it.

I don't know if I could be a makeup artist, cause the idea of touching a bunch of strangers makes me cringe... I tried the work at the makeup counter thing, I just couldn't tell all those lies to make a sale... I could do nails, but I don't have a license and some people have really gross hands...

Maybe something will come up.

Maybe I would invent the perfect silver eyeshadow.

I've been on the quest to find the perfect silver for a long time. They're either too grey or too sheer. I usually have to layer a bunch of things to get the color I want, and even then it's not perfect.

MAC has let me down... They don't have the perfect silver. They always have the perfect everything!

I stumbled across this brand called Fyrinnae and they have silver and chrome. I ordered a few samples, so we'll see. Maybe I'll find "the one".

I'm trying to do the silver smoky eye today. Urban Decay Uzi with the silver from last year's MAC Formal Black palette (can't remember the name.), Softwash Grey pigment, Frost pigment, Black Tied and Make Up For Ever Diamond Powder. It's nice, sure, but it's not SILVER. I want metallic sparkly goodness! This is just kinda metallic glittery grey.

I should really take some pictures. Blogs are boring without pictures.

I finally got Boudoir. Smells kinda funky, but the bottle is beautiful.

I have noticed that when I post, I use the letter "I" entirely too much. I usually begin my sentences with I and I also talk about myself a lot. Today is talk like a pirate day. Aye.

I'm disappointed with OPI at the moment. I think they changed the formula of their polishes and now they're all thick and goopy and take longer to dry. I'm wearing Suzi Loves Sydney and it's just not the same!

They also seem to have switched entirely to the pro wide brush. At first I loved it, but now I think it's too wide. I miss the old formula and the skinny brushes. Maybe I should write them a letter.

I'm getting excited for holiday collections. Let's hope I have the cash to drop by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers