Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wow. Just... wow.

Someone sent me this link and I'm not even sure what to say. I just want to wring this nutjob's neck...

http://unclutterer.com/archives/2007/07/freeup_space_in_your_bathroom.php

I am speechless. I can't decide if I'm angry or sad, or what's worse- the poster or the commenters.

Even if I wasn't the crazy, makeup-obsessed person that I am, I'd still find that advice and attitude appalling.

We don't care about ourselves... Makeup is unnecessary because I'm married... Who needs more than one eyeshadow? I don't care how I look or smell.

Makeup isn't clutter. Ever. It might be unorganized at times, but seriously, clutter???

She must look like an ogre... MAKEUP BAD! NAIL POLISH CLUTTER! MUST HAVE EMPTY HOUSE!!! GRRRRRR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers