Sunday, November 2, 2008

eBay Scum part two

Just so you can all see why I'm so upset, look at what this dirty thief did to my pictures!

Here's my original picture:


And here's what they did to it!! :



CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?!

The not only stole and altered eight of my images, but several images from The Polish Addict and All Lacquered Up as well. How can they live with themselves?

I have emailed them asking them to remove my images, but they have not responded and have not removed my images.

I don't want to have to keep posting about this, but I am livid and sad at the same time. I just can't get over this. It's un-effing-believable. What kind of lowlife scum just steals pictures and then tries to pass them off as their own? I mean, if they're selling the polish, why not just take their own damn pictures?

I've been stewing over this all day. Unbelievable. Sorry for bitching about it, but I really need to vent. You guys are all awesome, and I really appreciate your kind words and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers