Sunday, November 2, 2008

eBay Scumbags

Wow, some scumbag has stolen my images, cropped them down to remove my watermark, put their OWN watermark on MY picture and is using them for auctions on eBay!

That makes me FURIOUS!!!

I do not make money from my website, and someone stealing MY hard work in order to make money for themselves?? Disgusting. It makes my blood boil.

I know it goes without saying, but DO NOT USE MY IMAGES ON EBAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!


You all know I'm a nice person and if you ask my permission to use my images, I'll most likely say yes! You don't even have to ask me first as long as you credit me for it. To see my pictures altered and used like this just... ugh. It makes me feel awful.

If anyone wants to see this scumbag's auction, I'll post it, but I didn't want to give them any advertising. They don't deserve one red cent for stealing my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers