Thursday, November 13, 2008

Interesting nail-related articles!

While I'm on vacation, how about I link you to some nail posts written by someone else? I just read these articles by Darren Garnick and I found them to be very interesting!

While I don't do politics here, this article that features the fantastic Stephanie of Polish Addict is quite interesting! Did Pro-Obama Manicures Sway the 2008 Election?

Another nail-related article is: Are Fish Pedicures Cruel To The Fish?
I've always been on the "it's not cruel, fish like eating that stuff " side, but lately it seems I'm in the minority. And for the record, I would totally get a fish pedicure. It sounds too wacky not to try. Snake massage as well.

And here's a cute blurb on OPI's Russian Collection.

I love seeing nail-related content on decidedly not beauty-related blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers