Wednesday, January 7, 2009

China Glaze Kaleidoscope Collection

China Glaze Kaleidoscope collection. One of the best collections to ever be released. Nothing beats holographic polishes, and China Glaze Kaleidoscope polishes are at the top of my list of favorites.

Onto the swatches! As always, I leave these pictures huge intentionally- please click in the images to view them in full size.


Don't Be A Square. Medium pink holo.


He's Going In Circles. Light seafoam green holo.


How About A Tumble? Light purple holo.


It's My Turn. Gold holo.



Kaleidoscope Him Out. Light blue holo.



Let's Do It In 3-D. Charcoal-black holo.



Octa-Gone Wild. Purple holo.


Sexagon. Silver holo.


Spin Me Round. Bronze/tan holo.



Tickle My Triangle. Hot pink/fuchsia holo.


Visit Me In Prism. Silvery lilac holo.


Agh! I'm still missing one!! Rated Holographic is missing! I will add it once I find it. I just bought a new one, too!

The formula on these is top notch. It's thin and manageable, and it dries faster than any polish I've ever used. Lightning fast. All are sheer on the first coat, and all look best with two to three coats.

The main difference between the Kaleidoscopes and the OMGs is the size of the holographic particles. The Kaleidoscopes have larger particles and the holographic effect isn't as smooth and linear as the OMGs. They may look like glitter, but these polishes aren't glittery at all. They're completely smooth, no chunks, no grit.

This collection has been discontinued, so I would highly recommend picking these up before they disappear completely.

Up next, China Glaze OMG collection swatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers