Monday, January 26, 2009

Random Zoya Swatches (Warning: Very Picture Heavy.)

These are for the lovely Phyrra, but since I know that a lot of you are planning on doing the Zoya Polish Exchange, I thought I'd post them on here :)

If I had to pick favorites, these are my favorite Zoya polishes (in the order they appear on the website, for handy browsing!):

Gaia
Sparkle Gloss
Snowsicle
Angella
Glimmer
Shimmer
Pasha
Vegas Freeze
Zara
Malia
Venus
Areetha
Kylie2
Manhattan Mixer
Creamy
OC Cooler
Gabrielle
Ginger
Lianne
Sienna
Annie
Elke
Soho Punch
Kiki
Whitney
Audrina
Jinx
Richelle
Colette
Shivon
Kaufda
Beyonnce
Anastasia
Pru
Kalista
Evangeline
Ivy
Jade
Delilah
Jacy
Colby
Mikka
Rihana
Blair
Sloane
Kierra
Rea
Lael
Roxy
Ki
Hope
Yasmeen
Tangy
Irene
Suvi
Southbeach Ice
Yummy
Jo
Kotori
Tart
Indigo
Trixie
Harley
Freja
Angelina
Casey
Raven

Most of those I've posted on here at some time or another, use the search function to find past swatches. Here are a bunch of swatches I'm pretty sure I haven't posted:


Beyonnce. Duochrome.


Blyss

Paris


Ginger

Eve

Evangeline

Delilah (View full size!)

Aria

Angella

Gabrielle

Harmonie

Ivy

Jade (View Full Size!)

Lindsay
Lillith

Kiki

Kaufda



Juno. Slight duochrome.

Sienna. (Incredibly stunning.)

Pasha

Milla


Marry / Marry J (Bottle says Marry, website lists it is Marry J)

Roxy

Venus

Tama

Vegas Freeze


*whew* That's a lot of swatches!

Now go forth, be conquered.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers