Friday, January 9, 2009

Quick Preview: Essie Spring 2009 Collection Swatches

Since there hasn't been any sunlight at all, I haven't been able to get decent swatches done. I really want to post these colors, so I did some quick, messy, indoor swatches.

Please excuse the blurriness and the dry cuticles. I'll do "real" pictures and a "real" review of these as soon as the weather permits me to do so :)

Here it is, Essie Spring 2009!


Eternal Optimist: Spiced Tea Rose


Flawless: Cherry Blossom Pink


Lacquered Up: Red Hot Crimson


Mesmerize: Royal Va-Va Blue (that sounds dirty)


One Of A Kind: Poppy Red Kiss


Status Symbol: Feisty Hot Pink.


So far I'm really digging Mesmerize (of course) and One Of A Kind. I'll do a proper review as soon as I get better shots of these.


What do you think? Like it? No?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers