Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lippmann Collection





Did you know that Lippmann Collection polishes contain green tea and biotin? I didn't know that... until I read the box.

Normally I read every bit of text on every single box I can get my hands on, but I was so excited about what was inside the Lippmann boxes, I hurriedly removed the contents and tossed aside the boxes. I am ashamed. I promise to read the box from now on.

So, yes, Lippmann Collection polishes contain green tea and biotin. That's pretty sweet.

I really like the Lippmann formula, but I've gotten two messed up brushes. That's just not right. I'm going to write a letter, but until then, here is my Lippmann Collection collection.



Believe, created with Cher.






Bitches Brew, in shade and indirect sunlight.




Makin' Whoopee



Stardust




The Lady Is A Tramp






Amazing Grace (tips) and Prelude To A Kiss, shade and full sunlight.



Nefertiti




Diamonds and Pearls



Just Walk Away Renee, created with Renee Zellweger




Hit Me With Your Best Shot, created with Pat Benetar.

Not pictured (but will be shortly) Brown-Eyed Girl, Rehab and Dark Side of the Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers