Saturday, May 17, 2008

OPI Designer Series, Part 1.

My Designhergals.com blog gal isn't showing up! What's up with that? I suspect photobucket is the culprit. Grr.

I don't often see the OPI Designer Series polishes getting much love, so I thought I'd post a few swatches to show how beautiful they are. I really love them a lot- they dry so incredibly fast you don't even need Seche Vite.

Once again, click for more detail. These suckers are huge.


Chiffon


Design



Diamond


Exclusive (my personal favorite)


Fantasy (has more multi-colored shimmer in bright light)


Glamour



Jewel (ok, this one is kinda funky.)



Original


Royal



Ruby


Shimmer

and


Signature.

Aren't they gorgeous? I think this is about half of the shades in the line, so I'll post the other half when I get a chance.

These do cost almost twice as much as a "regular" OPI polish. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's the "diamond dust" that's in them. If you saw my post earlier this week about the OPI It's Summer For Shore collection you'll notice a similarity. I'm wondering why that collection cost the same as a regular OPI, but the Designer Series costs more, even though they look the same.

So it's 1 am and I'm rambling. Forgive me if I make no sense. As a peace offering, I give you one more polish to add to your wishlist:




My Private Jet (from the Night Brights collection).

I will now attempt to sleep, which is probably more wishful thinking than reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers