Monday, May 26, 2008

More Rescue Beauty Lounge swatches.

I really hate to say this, but Rescue Beauty Lounge has the best formula of any nail polish I own. It's so smooth and even and it's the perfect texture. Not runny, not too thick, smooth as glass. If only they had a better color selection.

Here are a few more swatches.



Atame. It looks patchy in this shot, but I assure you it's just a reflection. See how shiny it is? I'm not even wearing topcoat.



Drifter



Moulin Rouge



Yellow Fever. This one has very subtle shimmer. The is also the only one I had a hard time applying- it was streaky enough to need three coats and it was pretty thick.



Film Noir



Killa Red

And just for fun, the ones I've posted before:




Black Russian aka Revamp




Dead Calm (Dead Clam)




Recycle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers