Sunday, February 10, 2008

Disappointed with Chanel, Cargo, MAC and broken nails.

That whole Azur over Blue Satin thing.... Not really digging it. I mean, yeah, it's blue and sparkly... It's just not 'wow'. Blue Satin really just looks black unless you're in direct sunlight and Azur loses its coolness layer over it.

I broke my left ring finger nail halway down the nail bed today. I was trying to pry open the frozen shut back door so I could put my chicken soup in the snow. Yep.

I tried that Cargo Blu-Ray High Definition mattifer. It actually seems like your average silicone-based primer with a really dark tint. It's a very dark apricot, almost brown. Like bronzer. It didn't seem to mattify. It didn't seem to do anything, actually, besides clog my pores.

One last comment: I really hate my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Light Medium.) It's dry and chunky and chalky and doesn't do anything for me. I'm so disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers