Sunday, February 3, 2008

Urban Decay New Releases for 2008 and Cover Girl Nail Polish

I ran into a representative from Urban Decay while I was out shopping yesterday! We stood around and talked for almost an hour, and apparently there will be some new products coming out soon.

She said three new 24/7 Liners, new lipsticks with charms on them for the fall, a new bronzer, a new product similar to Hard Candy O-blot-erate and there was something else... Hmm, what was it? Oh, 24/7 Lipliners!

That was exciting. I asked her if they were ever going to do nail polish again, and she said she heard rumors but she doubts it. I told her I want more palettes, more Deluxe shadows and a more purple Ink liner.

There are also some new products out currently, like the loose pigments and the brow boxes. I bought a brow box, but I haven't tried it yet.

Apparently she lives near me... how cool is that?

Speaking of being near me, I found out that one of the beauty supply companies that I order from online is less than 10 minutes away from me. I had no idea. I decided to try to find it, and went looking for it last night. Lo and behold, there is is, next to this disgusting dive bar that everyone seems to go to.

Since I had just ordered from them online, I decided to drop in and see if I could pick up my order. It was sitting right up front, ready to go out! They let me pick it up and even took the shipping charge off for me! The couple that owns the store is super, super nice. The store itself is amazing. It's small, cramped and PACKED wall to wall with PRODUCT!! I ended up walking out with another bag full of stuff in addition to my order. It was so cool. I'll definitely go back (during the day) now that I know it's there.

Another cool beauty find.... I was at Meijer at midnight looking for felt (random, yes) and decided to take a look in the health and beauty department to see what they had. I found a bunch of cool nail polish.

Satan, you better check the thermometer because I'm going to do something very rare... Rave about a Cover Girl product.

It's Cover Girl Boundless Color or something like that, glitter topcoats. It's a combination of fine glitter and big round multicolor glitter in a slightly tinted base. It's perfect for mixing and layering. You know how I was undecided about my Zoya Angelina manicure? I slapped two coats of this glittery stuff over it and it's now super cool. It's gold glitter with multicolor glitter circles and it actually brings out the brown in Angelina. Yes, it's flashy and I like it that way.


I love glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers