Sunday, February 17, 2008

Makeup rut, awesome Clarisonic and glitter goth nails on Valentine's Day.

Arrrrgh. I'm in a makeup rut. A bad one. I can't come up with any looks, I can't seem to make anything look good.... I've lost my creativity. Like writer's block but with makeup.

It's depressing. I need something to snap me out of it.

I love my Clarisonic. I look forward to washing my face every day. It's so cool. Totally worth it.

My Valentine's day makeup and nails were pretty boring. Eyes were Urban Decay Sellout and MAC Mothbrown, with a slight cat eye in black liner. Booooring.

Nails were (and still are) a very Junior High-ish combination of China Glaze Ruby Pumps and Lubu Heels, french manicure style, with star rhinestones on the ring fingers and opposite color on the middle fingers. It actually looks really cool, but it makes me feel like I'm 13 again.

At least I'm really looking forward to the MAC for Heatherette. So excited. I want everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers