Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another Random Nail Encounter

I was at Costco yesterday and the cashier -who was gorgeous to begin with- had awesome nails.

Very short but well cared-for rounded natural nails with a flawless and super-shiny dark blue creme polish. It looked a lot like Lippmann Devil In A Blue Dress, but it could have also been Sally Hansen Navy Baby. Beautiful.

This time I actually got up the courage to compliment her. She seemed startled that I noticed her nails! Awwwe.

Also, a couple weeks ago, the cashier at the coffee shop had some fantastic neon orange nails. It made me all giddy. I love seeing people with color on their nails. It's so refreshing to see a lovely girl without the cliche fake french manicure. Color OWNS!!!!!!

..And now I'll get back to the mountain of comments and emails that I should be responding to instead of posting.... Heh. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers