Friday, December 12, 2008

Rumors about OPI South Beach Spring 2009...

Someone just sent me this description of OPI's Spring 2009 Collection (South Beach):

Done Out In Deco - Lilac
Clubbing Til Sunrise - Tangerine
Suzi & The Lifeguard - Pink
Conga-Line Coral - Orange-Rose
Overexposed In South Beach - Purple
Bronzed To Perfection - Brown
Party In My Cabana - Pink
Sand In My Suit - Nude
Paint My Moji-Toes Red - Red
Miami Beet - Violet
OPI On Collins Ave. - Red Orange
Feelin’ Hot-Hot-Hot! - Flamingo Pink

Hmmm... Gotta say, it doesn't sound very interesting to me.

EDIT: Pics!!




Aw man.... How lame! I like one of the colors- Done Out In Deco- and that's about it. What the hell, OPI? The crappy 90120 collection was bad enough, but now this? Haven't you released these colors about 50 times already?

*sigh*

Special thanks to the lovely Emelie for letting me use her pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers