Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Free Nail Polish from Misa! A gift to my readers.





Good morning everyone! I have an awesome present for you all.

Misa, one of my favorite nail polish companies, is giving you a free nail polish of your choice. All you have to do is pay shipping- a flat rate of $3.00 and you can choose any polish you like.

If you can't make up your mind on which polish to choose, you can order up to eleven additional polishes for a discounted rate of $1.50. If you choose to order more than one bottle, shipping will be a little more, but won't cost more than $7.00. If you decide to go with twelve polishes, you'll pay $23.50, and that includes shipping. Rock on!!

This is an awesome gift from Misa to my readers!

All you have to do is contact Misa and mention my blog to get your free polish. The contact information is:

PHONE: 1-888-733-6472
EMAIL: info@misacosmetics.com

Or, alternately, you can email me and I will pass the information on to them. This promotion will run until the end of January.

You can browse Misa's website for pictures of all the colors, or you can use the search function on my page so see the Misa swatches I have posted so far.

One of the things Misa does best is duochrome polish. The have some really cool duochromes, like Bo Jangles, Decadent Drifter, Embroidered Emerald, Foxy & Folksy and Road Warrior, just to name a few.

Bo Jangles


Decadent Drifter


Embroidered Emerald


Foxy and Folksy


Road Warrior


They also have some of the best neons around! My favorite neon color from Misa is Pour Me Something Tall and Strong:




Misa doesn't just have duochromes and neons, they have my other favorite formula: GLITTER.

And hey, if you're not into any of those, Misa has some of the nicest cremes, shimmers and vampy colors around. Remember the Poisoned Passion collection? Oh yeah. You know what I'm talking about.

I'll be posting some Misa swatches soon in case you need help deciding which free polish you want. I am so excited!!!


Thanks MISA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers