Sunday, December 21, 2008

Too Faced Smurfette Collection: Smurf You Starry-Eyed Liner

I'll admit, I have never seen a single episode of The Smurfs. I know absolutely nothing about The Smurfs, other than that they are blue and appear to spend a lot of time around giant mushrooms.

That being said, when I saw this Too Faced Smurfette Collection Starry-Eyed eyeliner on Sephora.com, Smurf-fan or not, I had to have it. The shade is called, "Smurf You." Is that supposed to be as naughty as it sounds?



Pretty metallic blue cap!


Quick, blurry swatch. It's a vibrant medium blue with a little bit of silvery blue glitter mixed in for contrast. Looks extremely hot over black eyeliner.

Too Faced Starry-Eyed glitter liners are my favorite glitter liners ever, and this color is a perfect addition to the line. I didn't get the other shade, but I probably will soon. Everything about this liner rocks, so the other one has to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers