Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Better pictures: Zoya Pulse Collection

I felt embarrassed about the crappy pictures of the Zoya Pulse collection that I posted, so when I had some sunlight the other day, I snapped a better picture.




Here's Jacy. I think I captured the shimmer a little better this time. If you click the picture, I think you'll be able to see the pretty pink sparkles.


And, the rest:


Thumb to pinkie: Blair, Colbie, Sloane, Rihana, Mikka.

Aren't they gorgeous?

And, a sidenote: I'm working on all of your requests. I know I've been behind in posting lately, but I really love your requests and I'm picky about getting the perfect picture for you! Always feel free to email me (with the word 'request' somewhere in the email or subject line, cause it makes searching my email a little easier ;-) ) or leave a comment with a request. I may not be able to post it right away, but I really enjoy doing them.

If you feel like I've forgotten you, or I'm taking too long, let me know! I don't want to forget anyone! You guys are the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers